***Timelines may be altered due to weather***
ODANA/NAKOMA to GLENWAY
- Water laterals, Storm, Sanitary laterals in the area
- Sanitary lateral at Nakoma (6/18-6/23)
- Water tie in at Odana (6/23)
- Storm & Sanitary work from Glenway Intersection moving east (6/21-6/23)
- Glenway & Wyota closed Wednesday (6/20-7/4)
- When the 2 week closure is over Glenway will be paved with concrete!
- Warning signs will be placed at the Mineral Point intersection to indicate the Glenway intersection is closed
- 'All Business Open' signs will be placed at the Mineral Point intersection
- Traffic Control
- Wyota is also closed for the 2 week time period because they are paving through that intersection.
- Lewis Ct intersection will be temporarily reopened to allow customers, neighbors and deliveries to reach their destination.
- The left turn sign will be removed from the Lewis Ct. intersection temporarily
KNICKERBOCKER to EDGEWOOD
- Knickerbocker to Pickford- Sanitary work in the area
- Pickford - South side of intersection is closed for 2 weeks (now-6/30)
- (Arbor Dr will be the best access to the south side Pickford area)
- Knickerbocker, Crandall & Sprauge- may temporarily close over the next few weeks to finish work in the area. Will be clearly indicated in the intersection when closed. Timeline is weather depended.
- Earthwork - cut the street from Sprague to Commonwealth (6/25-6/30)
- Sidewalk and curb - pouring north side sidewalk in the Knickbocker to Commonwealth as soon as weather allows
EDGEWOOD to GRANT
- Harrison - South side intersection closed for finishing work (curb, gutter & AT&T work) thru 6/23 (weather dependent)
- 1900 block - Finishing sidewalk asap
- cut street to eventually pave - paving will not take place until next month
GRANT to REGENT
- 1600 block (north side) - Water crossing in the area impacting sidewalk access.
- Breese to Garfield - (north side) storm work - 6/21-6/27
- Breese plaza - pouring curb & cutter on the Monroe side of terrace.
- Finishing work on Mosaic wall
- Stockton Ct - Water & Storm work in area.Will be closed until future notice. Staging area for project.
- 1900 block - Paving work to soon be completed
- Knickerbocker to Commonwealth - working on sidewalk
- Breese Terrace area
- 1600 block - 1700 block (north side) - closed for water & sanitary work in addition to new construction project.
INTERSECTION CLOSURE - The following intersections will have closures.
- Breese Ter- Closed to thru traffic. Open to local traffic for businesses. Please communicate with your customers.
- Stockton Ct. - closed until future notice.
- Harrison - closed thru next week 6/23
- Knickerbocker - periodic closures
- Sprague - periodic closures
- Crandall - periodic closures
- Pickford - Closed for 2 weeks beginning 6/14
- Glenway - Closed for 2 weeks (6/20-7/4)
- Wyota - Closed for 2 weeks (6/20-7/4)
- Lewis Ct. - Reopen for 2 weeks that Glenway & Wyota are closed
- Intersection Closures coming soon
- Commonwealth (after school is over)