WATER & SANITARY SERVICE
Week of June 4th & June 11th
-Monroe/Odana- Glenway - Various sanitary, storm & water work being done in this area. (See list below)
- Glenway will be closed until Monday, June 11th.
- Sanitary work will still be done in the area and moving east. It will be busy near the intersection.
- Odana - short term water outages for the residential homes in area.
-Knickerbocker to Edgewood- Water and Sanitary work in the area and will periodically close many of the intersections over the next 2 weeks.
- Knickerbocker, Sprague, Crandall, Pickford- Periodically close thru Tuesday, June 12th for sanitary work. Speedway will clearly mark which intersections are closed vs open.
- Pickford - Closed for 3-4 days (week of June 11th ) for water work
- Sprague - Closed for 2-3 days when it works with the Knickerbocker closures.
- Sidewalk will be installed in the Knickerbocker to Commonwealth area week of June 4th
-Grant to Regent
- Once paving work is complete, Grant, Oakland and Garfield will be open!
- Traffic pattern will switch to south side of street and construction will begin on the north side of Monroe Street.
- Traffic switch planned for Monday, June 11th
- Van Buren - closed for 2-3 days for Sanitary work
- Harrison - will close for 3-4 days when Grant is open
- 1900 block - water services will be switched over next week. expect short term water shutoff. Speedway will communicate directly with businesses. Sidewalks will be interrupted.
- 1800 block - Sidewalk open and paved! Terrace work will be completed Saturday, June 9th
- 1600 block (North side) - Sidewalk closures week of June 11th for water and sanitary work in the Breese to Stockton Ct. area.
Week of June 4th & June 11th- Sidewalk closures will be taking place on varies parts of Monroe Street. Access to businesses will remain open. If there are issues, please reach out.
- 1900 block - water laterals being completed. Paving to follow
- Knickerbocker to Commonwealth - working on sidewalk
- Breese Terrace area
- 1600 block (northside) - closed for water and sanitary work
The following intersections will have closures.
- Breese Ter- Closed to thru traffic. Open to local traffic for businesses. Please communicate with your customers.
- Oakland - soon to open
- Garfield soon to open
- Grant - soon to open
- Van Buren - closed for 2-3 days
- Harrison - to close for 3-4 days once Grant is open
- Knickerbocker - periodic closures
- Sprague - periodic closures
- Crandall - periodic closures
- Pickford - closed week of June 11th
- Glenway - Closed thru Monday, June 11th
- Lewis Ct. - Closed to reduce the amount of traffic cutting through the neighborhood.
- Intersection Closures coming soon
- Commonwealth (after school is over)